Leave the scares to the movies this Halloween and keep these safety tips in mind!
1) Wear a costume that promotes your ability to see, be seen and move freely. You never know if you may need to make a quick exit.
2) Avoid being isolated with a Vampire - or anyone you don't know and trust. Considering moving around with a group.
3) Use the FriendWalk or Virtual TravelSafer feature on the UofT Safety App to have someone accompany you virtually, if travelling alone.
4) Know what's in your "potion." There can be strange brews out there so take precautions by watching your drink being prepared and don't leave it unattended.
5) Leave the swords and other prop weapons at home! The only scares we want are from movies.